– No Colour
– No SUP’s.
– 5-10 working day turn around. Depending on workload.
– Prices current as of January 2016.
– D.I.Y information available at www.swaylocks.com
– The Ding Doctor reserves the right to charge a F@#kwit fee.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
– Please pick up your board within 2 weeks of being repaired. Failure to do so will result in a $10 a week storage fee.
– If your board is not picked up within 3 months it will be forfeited and sold to recoup costs.
– Please take your board bag, leg rope and fins with you, do not leave them here.
– All care but no responsibility taken for any board or accessories left on the premises.
Thank you, The Ding Doctor.